This WordPress Plugin and OR cloud software (Saas) Will Make Your Business siteGDPR Compliant With Few Clicks.
GDPR not only affects businesses in European countries but also Every country that stores EU consumer data, visitor cookies etc.
Who Needs To Be siteGDPR Compliant?
Don’t think you’ve dodged a bullet just because you don’t live in an EU member country. The GDPR doesn’t just apply to businesses based in the EU.
- If anyone from the EU visits your website, you are required to be fully compliant with this brand new regulation.
- If you get leads from people in the EU or people from the EU share any kind of personal data with you, you absolutely MUST be GDPR compliant.
Simply, It Affects EVERYONE.
Penalties For Violations are HEFTY. Being In Compliance with GDPR would normally cost you $4-5k If you hired a Consultant. On top, If you are not compliant, Your autoresponder company ( Aweber, Constant Contact, MailChimp, InboxSumo etc ) could ban you as well.
siteGDPR WordPress Plugin Makes You siteGDPR Compliant With Few Clicks.
Uber GDPR Features That Make Your Compliant
- Customer Data Access
Allows customers/visitors to request access to data that you have about them.
- Data Rectification
Allows customers/visitors to submit data changes request & allows notifications for both parties.
- PseudonymizationEnhances privacy by replacing most identifying fields within a data record by one or more artificial identifiers, or pseudonyms.
- Automatic Compliant
Uber GDPR works with your eCommerce, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Data Collections automatically.
- Cookie Consent Box
Informs visitors & gets their permission for cookie consent automatically.
- Terms & Conditions Acceptance
Allows visitors to accept your terms and conditions, a terms and condition sample is provided if you don’t have one.
- Right To Be Forgotten
Lets customers/visitors to request data removal. Notification and automatic data remove with 1 click.
That means if you do any of the following online, You MUST be siteGDPR compliant:
- Affiliate Marketers
- eCommerce Store Owners
- List builders
- Product creators
- Service providers
- ANYONE with a website that’s accessible to people in EU member countries
What Happens If You’re Not siteGDPR Compliant?
The penalties for non-compliance are so massive that they can put you out of business overnight.
In the case of data breach or non-compliance with the GDPR regulations, you can be fined up to 4% of your annual global turnover OR 20 million euros…
That’s a lot of money.
Money you don’t have to give a government agency for not following the rules.
And monetary penalties are just the beginning.
In addition to monetary penalties, noncompliance with the GDPR can also cause you to be banned from offering products and services to customers from any EU member country indefinitely.
To ensure your compliance with the siteGDPR you need to…
Study the working of the GDPR in great detail and likely hire an attorney
Modify the processes and systems in your business to ensure that your online business is compliant
Hire coders and designers to make sure GDPR compliance is built into every single website you have online
And continually review what you’re doing to ensure compliance.
Get siteGDPR Now And Get Compliant Today!
- It’s easy to setup siteGDPR without needing to hire coders, designers, or anyone else
- Everything you need to become GDPR compliant within minutes is included in the GDPR Suite
- The siteGDPR dynamically removes sensitive data in your WordPress database and automatically removes user data from 3rd party services and APIs keeping you compliant and ensuring you avoid the massive fines imposed by siteGDPR noncompliance
- The siteGDPR works with any website, blog, or eCom store running on WordPress
- With just a few clicks of your mouse, your website will be fully siteGDPR compliant when you use the siteGDPR.
siteGDPR Ensures Compliance With ALL Sections Of The siteGDPR Regulations:
Don’t Put Your Business At Risk – Get siteGDPR Right Now
Setting all of this up on your own would take weeks and thousands of dollars, but with siteGDPR, compliance is as simple as a few mouse clicks.
We originally planned to charge $197 for access to the siteGDPR…SaaS.
After all, even at $197 you’d save a bundle when compared with doing all of this on your own.
And when compared with the cost of non-compliance, $197 would be a drop in the bucket.
But the good news is that you won’t pay anywhere near $197 today.
During this initial launch, you can get access to our siteGDPR WordPress Plugins at a massive discount when you click the button below right now….
FOR ALL WORDPRESS OR NON-WORDPRESS SITES, WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU OUR CLOUD SAAS.
Get GDPR Compliant On NON- WP Sites : Shopify, ClickFunnel, InstaPage, HTML Sites & Everything Else!
click below now for cloud saas version.
LIFETIME ACCOUNT FOR UNLIMITED SITES NOW ONLY $57.95